Todd Sørensen's Webpage
The best way to contact me is through my email
- "21st Century Slowdown: The Historic Nature of Recent Declines in the Growth of the Immigrant Population in the United States". Migration Letters, July 2018, Volume 15(3).
- "The Implicit Costs of Motherhood Over the Lifecycle: Cross-Cohort Evidence from Administrative Longitudinal Data". Southern Economic Journal, October 2017, Volume 84(3): 716-733.
- "Do firms' wage-setting powers increase during recessions?". IZA World of Labor, April 2017.
- "Inter-firm mobility and return migration patterns of skilled guest workers". With Briggs Depew and Peter Norlander. Journal of Population Economics, April 2017, Volume 30(2): 681-721.
- "Mexican Immigrants, the Labor Market Assimilation and the Current Population Survey: The Sensitivity of Results across Seeming Equivalent Surveys." With Fernando Lozano. International Migration, November 2015, 53(2): 250-262.
- "On Input Market Frictions and Estimation of Factors Demand". With Arnaud Dupuy Southern Economic Journal, January 2014, Volume 80(3): 772-781.
- "The Elasticity of Labor Supply to the Firm over the Business Cycle". Labour Economics, October 2013, Volume 24: 196-204. With Briggs Depew.
- "A Laboratory Study of Auctions with a Buy Price". With Yvonne Durham, Matthew Roelofs and Steven Standifird. Economic Inquiry, April 2013, Volume 51: 1357-1373.
- "Do You Receive a Lighter Prison Sentence Because You are a Woman or a White? An Economic Analysis of Federal Criminal Sentencing Guidelines". With Supriya Sarnikar and Ronald Oaxaca. The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy (Contributions), October 2013, Volume 14(1): 1-54.
- "Race and Gender Differences under Federal Sentencing Guidelines". With Supriya Sarnikar and Ronald Oaxaca. American Economics Review (Papers and Proceedings), May 2012, Volume 102(3): 256-260.
- "Hassle Costs, Price-Matching Guarantees and Price Competition: An Experiment." With Subhasish Dugar. Review of Industrial Organization, June 2006, Volume 28(4): 359-378.
- "Bounds with Imperfect Instruments: Leveraging the Implicit Assumption of Intransitivity in Correlations". With Nathan Wiseman. IZA Discussion Paper 10646.